in the building trades
- A mobile cutting robot
- A software and hardware platform for the construction industry – used on site.
- Automates cutting processes via app or through voice-control.
- Makes the cutting process faster and easier.
- Increases productivity and capacity. Frees up resources. Hands free cutting and measuring.
- Eliminates dust and tool vibration from the work process creating a better working environment for the craftsmen.
- Working with Amigo results in fewer work-related accidents and health issues due to exposure to dust, tool vibration, cutting tools and bad working postures.
- Minimizes waste and residual materials.
Get one now
Amigo 912 is the small model in the Amigo series.
It is able to cut 900 x 1200 mm boards.
Amigo 925 is the big model in the Amigo series.
It’s able to cut 900 x 2500 mm boards.
- Easy to transport
- Can be assembled in 5-10 min.
- Handles 90 % of your cuts
- Uses a 125 mm blade
- Uses 230 volts.